joliibee cheese yum burger

Yum.

When I got an assignment from where I work to go to Philippines, I got a chance to hear story about the famous fast food chain there, Jollibee.
The tour guide mentioned that the burger (yum burger) used worms in the process of making, interesting.
So I tried it out. Wow. Delicious. Hahaha... The bread was so soft, the cheese was tidily intact and not too small, (I was comparing to MacD cheese burger), the meat didn't have the beef smell, which was very good.
:)

Indonesian:

katanya pake cacing
jadi penasaran
enak banget
rotinya lembut banget
dagingnya beneran enak
kejunya kerasa
gw pilih yg ga pake apa apan
sizenya oke buat sekali makan
enak lah
dibanding sama cheese burgernya mac d ternyata beda

rotinya sama lembut tapi yg mac d lebih kopong.
dagingnya besaran mac d
tapi rasanya mac d , daging sapi banget
kalau yg ini gak bau daging sapi..
Enak,, yummy banget dah...

Comments

Popular Posts