Canele - Cheese cake





Le Gateau Fromage (Cheese Cake)
This velvety smooth vanilla cheesecake is made with fresh & luscious cream cheese which sits on a sweet crumble base.


That writing I got from their menu online.
This picture, I took it.


I and my friend decided to meet up at Plaza Singapura that sunday. Our original meeting place was the Starbucks but unfortunately it was fully occupied. Then we decided to try out Canele.

Oh No, I won't go there again. No way.

It was just disappointing. Of course, I might came at the wrong time, or I ordered a wrong choice, or it was just a lousy day for my taste. The famous one looked to be the macaroon. Which unfortunately I am not a fan of macaroon. Anyway, I will write how I felt about cake that I ate and disappointing coffee that I drank @ Canele Plaza Singapura.

I ordered a cheese cake. What about it? Urghh. It taste okay, but not like regular cheese cake. It was too soft, almost like a sponge cake. The crumble base was not bold enough. I don't think it is allowed to call it cheese cake.

My drink was event worse. I ordered hot coffee, hazelnut coffee flavor. It came. Looked okay. But when I tasted it. Oh no!! Ruined my day lah. It was not hot, more to almost cold. I thought it was because they poured too cold milk. The taste? Awful. It was so watery! The coffee was very very light, and hazelnut, what hazelnut? I did not taste any hazelnut. Oh shoot. I regretted it so much. Seriously, we had to walk out there and changed place. At least with better cake and coffee. Arghhh..

I won't ever go there again for sure. :)

Comments

Popular Posts